Detail Services List
The initial meeting to discuss your project and timeframe
- Discuss must haves and wish list.
- Set program for project based on our conversation.
- Discuss budget for project.
- Pictures and existing conditions will be documented.
Design, Specifications and Documentation for your project
- Initial Design (turning words into rooms)
- Design Development (a little more detail)
- Construction Documents (finished drawings)
- Specifications (all the materials that will be used in your project)
From start to finish on site where your project becomes reality
- On-site meetings to insure project is on track and on schedule
- Discuss and concerns that need to be addressed.
- Final punchlist when project is completed.
- Photography of your new space.
1. We will organize all your thoughts and dreams during the Schematic Design phase, by helping you establish a Program for your project. We will also perform code analysis/hoa restrictions and begin a preliminary design.
2. All the major decisions for the project will be made during Design Development. Schematic Designs will be developed into detailed drawings and materials will be selected.
3. With the design fully developed, all the required technical information, such as dimensions and notes, door/window schedules will be added to the drawings. A project manual will be created with all materials.
Bidding and Negotiations
4. Once you approve the work completed in Phase 3, we will prepare a bid package (set of Construction Documents, Project Manual and instructions to bidders.)
5. This is the phase when all our hard work comes together. During construction, we will make scheduled site visits to observe the progress and answer any questions.
Post Project Follow-up
6. Your project is completed, you’ve moved in to the new space. Now what? This is where I want additional feedback from you. How was the experience, did everything go as expected, did you enjoy the process?